Show highlights include:
- Why protein powder beats unprocessed whole food sources in a fight ([spp-timestamp time="4:12"])
- The biggest misconception about when to consume your protein ([spp-timestamp time="4:40"])
- The best protein powders for weight loss, fat loss, and muscle gain ([spp-timestamp time="16:46"])
- The trick for instantly knowing which protein powder is superior ([spp-timestamp time="5:52"])
- Your protein powder needs this key nutrient or you won’t gain any muscle ([spp-timestamp time="6:28"])
- The admittedly silly, yet important reason to pick one protein powder over another ([spp-timestamp time="8:45"])
- Most plant-based proteins aren’t complete proteins except this controversial one… ([spp-timestamp time="14:20"])
- This dangerous and inflammatory ingredient is commonly found in meal replacement shakes and will sabotage your goals ([spp-timestamp time="18:23"])
- Your protein powder will be useless if you don’t consume this… ([spp-timestamp time="22:11"])
If you liked this episode, I’d be honored if you shared it with another everyday athlete and left a 5-star review on iTunes to help others find it!
You can find my recipe for my gainz shake at my coaching and training website Coach Katie Danger.
If you have any questions about anything mentioned in this episode, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The most important thing you can do to amplify your competitive success is focus on your nutrition. I created the Competition Nutrition Guide to help you maximize your performance. Get your free copy at http://CompetitionNutritionGuide.com.
Check out our high quality whey and vegan protein options at https://RedHNutrition.com and save 20% with the coupon code PODCAST20 at checkout!