Show highlights include:
- The single most important supplement you can take to boost your strength, power, speed, endurance, and muscles ([spp-timestamp time="5:38"])
- The easy way to lift more volume during your workout sessions without getting fatigued ([spp-timestamp time="5:41"])
- Studies suggest this supplement improves brain health and prevents neurological diseases ([spp-timestamp time="7:20"])
- Want to increase your bench press one rep max by 14%? Start by taking this supplement… ([spp-timestamp time="10:49"])
- How to increase your muscle fiber growth by 2-3x in 12 weeks ([spp-timestamp time="10:05"])
- The biggest mistake you’re making when you think you’ve plateaued in your training ([spp-timestamp time="10:15"])
I want to know what you think makes a sport. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know your thoughts!
If you want additional references on the research mentioned in this episode, email me at email@example.com and I’ll be happy to send it over.
The most important thing you can do to amplify your competitive success is focus on your nutrition. I created the Competition Nutrition Guide to help you maximize your performance. Get your free copy at http://CompetitionNutritionGuide.com.
If you’re ready to become the best version of yourself, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find the best supplement solution for you. And you can save 20% with the coupon code PODCAST20 at checkout!