Show highlights include:
- Why bodyweight training crushes powerlifting training in a fight ([spp-timestamp time="4:29"])
- Why having cerebral palsy or any other degenerative disease isn’t an excuse to neglect exercise ([spp-timestamp time="5:14"])
- Your physical body will never matter as much as this often overlooked thing… ([spp-timestamp time="7:27"])
- Two forbidden words you should never say when it comes to your fitness regimen ([spp-timestamp time="7:58"])
- The subtle mindset shift that “bulletproofs” your mind from negative thoughts ([spp-timestamp time="8:30"])
- How to develop an iron-clad will that will help you squash any obstacle in your path ([spp-timestamp time="12:31"])
- Struggling with motivation? Listen to this former Navy Seal who was told he’d never amount to anything… ([spp-timestamp time="13:54"])
If you want to get in touch with Brandon, you can contact him on his Instagram page @brandontheadaptiveone.
The most important thing you can do to amplify your competitive success is focus on your nutrition. I created the Competition Nutrition Guide to help you maximize your performance. Get your free copy at http://CompetitionNutritionGuide.com.
If you’re ready to become the best version of yourself, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find the best supplement solution for you. And you can save 20% with the coupon code PODCAST20 at checkout!