Show highlights include:
- The magic formula for finding your maximum heart rate especially if you have no data ([spp-timestamp time="2:22"])
- Why intense workouts will backfire on you if you’re trying to decrease your body fat, lower your blood pressure, or lower your cholesterol ([spp-timestamp time="4:30"])
- How to “trick” your body into building new blood vessels to increase your heart and lung capacity and endurance ([spp-timestamp time="5:49"])
- The heart rate zone secret for giving yourself an unfair mental advantage when you’re training ([spp-timestamp time="9:30"])
- Why not understanding your heart rate zones will sabotage your fitness goals ([spp-timestamp time="10:46"])
- 3 key heart rate features to look out for before buying a fitness watch ([spp-timestamp time="11:51"])
- The biggest mistake you’re making if you wear any kind of heart rate tracking technology ([spp-timestamp time="15:35"])
The most important thing you can do to amplify your competitive success is focus on your nutrition. I created the Competition Nutrition Guide to help you maximize your performance. Get your free copy at http://CompetitionNutritionGuide.com.
If you’re ready to become the best version of yourself, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find the best supplement solution for you. And you can save 20% with the coupon code PODCAST20 at checkout!